Sunday, April 6, 2008






It's been a long hard winter here in Utah. It's spring...can we turn off the snow?
I realize that for this blog to be a good communication tool, I must update it. Therein lies the challenge for me. I can't seem to keep up with my own life lately.


I did have my birthday. Gee, that seems like forever ago...here's a shot of the family who came to help me eat my cake. Apparently Christy must be the photographer. I know she was there!

Steve and I went cross country skiing for the first and last time. We went to Soldier Hollow with the Utah Ski Assn. Thought it would be cool because that's where the Olympics were for cross country skiing. Been there, done that. Not a fan. We can cross that off our Bucket List. We went to that movie too, loved it.









This is Cami's attempt to get me in the movies. We were extras in the Disney movie, Hatching Pete. Watch for it coming to a Disney Channel in your home! We had a fun day and it was fun to be part of the production. We learned a lot about what it takes to make a movie and Disney feeds really well.



We had a little family party to celebrate Christy passing her board exams for Dental Hygiene School, Jenn, graduating from her school of Aesthetics, Easter and St. Patrick's Day. Isn't that weird that St. Patrick's Day and Easter were in the same week?
Amy helping Taylor decorate her dessert, just before she gobbled it. To the right is Jonathan giggling his head off at Justyn and Rommel having a little paddle ball competition. SO FUNNY! Sometimes the simplest things are the things kids are entertained by the most. In our case, it was just these 2 big boys that entertained the little one.








We had fun in the great weather of Las Vegas for Easter weekend and Spring Break.
Matt didn't get to play as much as he would have liked, but there is a lot of good talent on the team. Competition is tough. He has fun hangin' with his buddies and we had fun watching the games in the sun, hangin' with mom and dad at their fun condo, going to shows and visiting family. My cousin Kandice has a little boy they adopted last February and then just had twin girls, so we went to visit them and then they came to the condo swimming. Here's a few shots of the babies. Paige and Elise. They are a hoot!
Here are some pictures of Vegas:
Great shot of the Stratosphere, the score board and Matt batting, don't you think? My photographer is the best! Thanks Steve!









And the runner is safe!

Luckily one of the other players has a cute sister that is just Cami's age. They had fun hanging out at the games together. Kids are so funny. They sit there together and text other people and they think they are having a great time. has anyone noticed that but me?

O.K., that's my update. Let's hope I can do the next one in less than 3 months! No promises!
I need reinforcement that someone is looking at this, I suppose. Does anyone even look at this?




4 comments:

AmyT said...

I look at it all the time...there is just never anything new to look at! Glad you finally updated! You should try for one post a week, that'll keep us all current! Cute pics too.

Jennifer Anne said...

I look it all the time! But I just kept seeing the same thing..ha ha...glad to see you finally updated it! Keep it up! :)

Kandice said...

So, I haven't looked at it for awhile and didn't realize you posted. We had a great time with you in Vegas, and now that the weather is warmer we think you should come back. :) That condo would be perfect right about now.

Rebecca Talley said...

Yeah, I agree it's time for warm weather!

You look as beautiful now as you did oh so many years ago at BYU. Gorgeous family!